IQ’s consultants have gained considerable in-depth experience from a wide range of business, academic, industrial, and technological backgrounds. Our fundamental knowledge and understanding of markets and industries enables us to help companies and organizations to maximize their potential and create successful business models.
IQ Management provided its services through two levels of support
1. Strategic Support
Strategic Management is the set of managerial decisions and actions that determines the long-run performance of an organization. Any organization must have vision, mission, and goals to establish credibility with all its stakeholders. This includes the organization’s employees, shareholders, creditors, and customers.
IQ presents several services in this area which include:
- Setting Vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
- Developing strategic plans and long-term strategies.
- Measuring existing level of performance and determining
- Project Appraisals
- Conducting SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis to know which areas to work on.
- Conducting environmental scanning to identify strategic opportunities and threats.
2. Functional Support
Because we do not stop at our solutions, we go through all the different implementation stages and support all the functional processes by which strategy is implemented.
People are the real assets for any business. Recent Research has identified that human capital is the ground from which any economy should take off. Since Egypt and many Middle Eastern companies are now in a state of transition from a centrally planned economy to a free market economy, labor rights and practices are key issues that need to be tackled in many companies. In this respect, we can help companies that are restructuring themselves to be more responsive to new market trends. We have rich experience in the following activities:
- Performance Appraisal
- Designing organizational structures
- Job descriptions and Job specifications
- Designing competitive remuneration packages and salary structures
- Recruitment & Selection
Marketing & Sales
The path of any organization is nowadays determined heavily by the performance of the Marketing and Sales functions. IQ has special expertise in:
- Conducting Marketing Research
- Establishing Marketing & Sales Departments
- Setting Marketing & Sales work programs
- Marketing Audits
- Operational Marketing
- Sales Forecasting
- Export Marketing
- Product Development
Finance & Accounting
Financial Management is the cornerstone for the decision-making process. Timely and accurate financial information is not an option in today’s business environment. In that respect, IQ offers:
- Financial Analysis
- Asset Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Accounting Policies
- Bookkeeping Procedures
- Financial reporting systems
Information technology is changing the way people do business. IT offers unlimited opportunities to any business when it supports its needs, functions, and processes. Providing reliable, accurate, and timely information should be the objective of any IT investment.
IQ supports all the different phases of IT investments as follows:
- System Analysis
- System Design
- System Testing
- System operation
IQ offers custom-made training programs to organizations in the above mentioned functional and strategic areas. We have rich experience in designing and delivering well-structured training programs that suit different needs. Our trainers have also extensive experience in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds.
In delivering our training, we adopt “learning” techniques instead of teaching techniques. That’s why we depend heavily on the following tools to deliver our training:
- Short Lectures
- Case Studies
- Management Games
- Application & Exercises
- Participation & teamwork.
We believe any training program must address the needs of the people so that they become more effective in performing their work. To establish a training program, we go through a list of processes that must be followed:
- Review the organization’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Conduct GAP Analysis
- Conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
- Develop a Training Plan
- Design the Training Program
- Implement the Training Program
- Evaluate the program and report results and areas for improvement
We have conducted training in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- HR Development
- Organizational Development
- Decision Making
- Performance Appraisal
- Change Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Financial Analysis
- Cost Management
- Finance For Non Finance People
- Management Skills For Newly Appointed Managers
- Training the Trainers
- Writing Business Plans
- Writing and Teaching Through Case Studies